- An in-depth baseline assessment of your continuity planning needs compared to your current planning framework
- Validation of planning with your business units to make sure that all critical processes are considered and mitigated
- Identify dependencies (applications, special equipment, survival staff etc) and recovery requirements over time
- Identify interdependencies in terms of services provided to and received from other business units, locations and external parties and how they may be affected by a disruption
- Examination of your planning against industry standards and best practices
- Identify areas of strength and weakness as well as build a “roadmap” of planning deliverables that will meet all audit and recovery requirements, outlining costs, time and resources
- As part of this analysis, we can identify and compare possible availability and recovery strategies to assist you in understanding and building a business case that is appropriate for your needs
Let PlanWrite evaluate the health of your BC/DR planning so that together we can build recovery solutions that fit your business.